Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Preventing pregnancy

A little bit of heavy subject today...

Since I've endured cesarean birth for my first pregnancy so I have to rest at least for two years before I planning to have another child..well, so far so good until last month when my period has late for 2 weeks...OMG....I started shaking in my boots..what if I pregnant again? My baby just 5 months old? Can my body endure it?

Ha...tu dia...memang betul-betul takut la kami suami isteri...so cepat-cepat beli pregnancy test and so relief when the test is negative!! With so many options to prevent pregnancy we want to use the most natural method, now looks like we have to opt for another method. The most common method is condom. Mmm..never try so far, but there is still a chance to pregnant if the condom broke and tak best la...hihihihi...

The second common method is pills..ha yang ni banyak jenis pills and still there is chances that you can conceive if you forget to take the pills or if you take antibiotic and mix it with the pills...
Other than that you can take injection every 3 months, IUD or kalau dah ter having unprotected sex you can take the morning after pill within 48 hours..I pernah suruh hubby beli pills tu, and dia cakap the pharmacist was giving him a speculative look...lepas tue terus dia xnak beli dah...hahahah...

Till later then!



No comments:

Post a Comment