Friday, February 15, 2013

First hand experience on pregnancy and delivery

Wow...what a topic! Terpanggil untuk menulis entry ini as my officemate is very conscious to face the delivery of her second child in few weeks times. Since ramai ibu ibu di office ni, so ramai la yang menyumbang /berkongsi experience sewaktu mengandung Dan Saat untuk melahirkan..

Honest I said, my experience was horrible...but worth it! Why I said is horrible? First of I didn't even know I was pregnant until my pregnancy was 3 months old. What the heck! Since my menstrual is irregular, so I thought just another month passing by that i missed my period. Tapi symptoms like nausea, headache and kerap Kali went for pee trigger my mum that I'm pregnant...still I refuse to do pregnancy test, sebab seriously dah banyak Kali buat pregnancy test and I was devastated when the result is negative...my mum push me to take the pregnancy test again and quietly I pun buat di tengah-tengah malam when my hubby was asleep. After 4 minutes of waiting the result was positive!!! OMG!! I terus kejutkan hubby and tanya dia (for confirmation, of course!) how many line appeared? When he said two lines...I terus cry and cry until he panicked! Hahaahhah...congratulations my love you're daddy to be! He was so shocked and both of us tak tidur malam awaiting morning to come to confirmed our result...

Went to klinik medijaya, credit to dr low kok thye yang saja surprisekan I!! Hahaha..when I said, I want to do a pregnancy test he asked me why and said rather than doing the pregnancy test better we scan...okayyyy....he scanned me and suddenly stop and asked whether my hubby is in the clinic...I said yes he is..he called my hubby and I was super panic..what is wrong? Oh..rupanya just nak tunjuk gambar baby yang lengkap dengan kaki, kepala and tangan...we are so surprised and asked him how many months, and the fetus has aged 3 months old...again...OMG....starting from that, need to watch my food intake, my activities, multi vitamins etc etc...when I was 6 months pregnant, suddenly my BP is high...eh..I don't have any family history of high BP...doc tell me, that it's normal for pregnant woman , but BP high is certainly need to be monitored to avoid from pre-eclampsia..okay..when reaches of 7,8 and 9 months my BP continuously high around 130 to 140..

I still want to try for normal delivery though my OBgyn suggest for LSCS (cesarean)...so again need to monitor my BP...on 24/8/2012 around 10pm I admitted as my water has leaking...leaking ye bukan pecah...nasib sempat makan Chilli's tadi...hehehe....check here and there, baru buka 3 cm...okay wait, wait and waiting...tak rasa la sakit contraction...best ni...uigh...berlagak....the next morning pun tak sakit sampai ker petang....bukaan maintain around 3-4cms...lambatnya....mesti banyak dose ni...sampai ke situ saya fikir...on 26/8/2012 around 2am sakit contraction has started...OMG..rasa nak patah pinggang...duduk tak kena, baring tak kena...sakit teramat-amat...Ya Allah...banyaknyer dosa aku ni.....sampai pukul 6 pagi I dah tak tahan sakit...berjalan pun dah tak larat tapi tetap gagahkan diri as doc advise banyakkan berjalan to help me...kuasa Tuhan..sedang berjalan saya tumpah darah...Meleleh-leleh...nurse and hubby dah panic...call OBgyn and check opening is 6cm...then OBgyn decide to do LSCS..tak boleh tunggu lagi...masuk OT sangat2 takut and BP is around 180 dah....bila diberi bius, I dah tak bole bukak mata nak tertidur...doc advice me not to sleep though until the baby has been delivered and doc keep talking to me...bila anesthetic kata I dah nampak kepala baby...I sgt2 teruja and bila dengar tangisan pertama Aisya...Subhanallah...merdu...all the pain that I went through is worth it to have her in my arms...

Thank you Allah for giving me such precious gift...Alhamdulilah and may i be a good mother to her....InsyaAllah....





No comments:

Post a Comment