Monday, April 8, 2013

Love letter for Mr Hubby.

Dear Mr hubby, 

Alhamdulilah it has been great wonderful 2 years we have been married. I am bless to have you besides me, guiding me through our married journey. 


Dear Mr hubby, 

You are my great inspirational. You are my great teacher. You are my best friend and you are the love of my life. 


Dear Mr Hubby, 

None of us are perfect. We fight due our differences, we laugh to the silly thing, and i cherished every moment that we have been together. You perfected me. 

Dear Mr Hubby, 

I am very grateful that i have you in my life. I thank GOD for giving me such wonderful person that can take care of me and our daughter InsyaALLAH for the rest of our life. 

Dear Mr Hubby, 

I once, never regretted that i lay my eyes on you. From the first time i saw you, you made my heart melt. You captivated me. 

Dear Mr Hubby, 

I love you and InsyaAllah will always loves you. InsyaAllah we will spent our time for the rest of our life till Jannah. Thanks for being my Husband, a wonderful husband i must say.

Happy Birthday and Happy 2nd Anniversary. 

Loves, 
Your wife, 
Rose. 









2 comments:

  1. wahh ,, romantikknyer ,,, hehe :)
    moge bhagia tetap tuk akak slamenye .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq Mira...semoga happiness throughout our marry life! Amin....

    ReplyDelete